Saturday, 18 May 2013
Saturday, 26 January 2013
Saturday, 12 January 2013
poster frame, fabric, hot glue gun, 35 coloured card, scissors, fabric glue, foam brush.
* the poster frame measures: 22 3/8 x 34 inches.
1. Remove the edges from the poster frame.
2. Cover the cardboard insert with your chosen fabric, using your hot glue gun to secure it on the back. Pull it tightly to keep the fabric smooth.
3. Cut your coloured card into your shapes.
4. Arrange your coloured card on your sheet of cardboard.
5. Apply fabric glue to the back of your pieces of card.
Use it sparingly and apply lightly with a foam brush or the card may bubble.
6. Make some printed days of the week and glue to the top using your fabric glue.
* See image below as an example
7. Use a dry wipe pen to fill in your calender.
8. Then all you need to do is hang it up.
Posted by Chloe Jay at 04:14